Coffee with Santa Frog!

December 22, 2021

Look who showed up this morning for coffee!

Me: OMGOSH! Stanley! It’s you! I’ve missed you so much. How are you? Stanley: Ho Ho Ho! I’ve missed you too! And, your delicious coffee! I’m doing great! How are you? I bet you’re happy to finally be in your new home and getting settled. I prolly should have stopped by sooner and offered to help. . . But, you know how crazy life gets. Right? Me: <laughing> Yes. Yes, I do! I love your Santa outfit. You look very festive! Stanley: I know, right? I have a new job! Me: Really? What are you doing? Stanley: I’m Santa’s new helper! In fact, I don’t have much time. I’m heading up to the North Pole later this morning. Santa’s sending Rudolph with the sleigh to pick me up. Me: Oh wow! That’s impressive! You get to meet Rudolph and go on a real sleigh ride? That’s awesome! I’m jealous! Are you excited? Stanley: Of course I am! Who gets to do this? Or more like “Do you know any other frogs who are “officially” Santa’s helpers??” I don’t! Me: <laughing with delight> You’re right! I don’t know any other frogs, period. Especially like you! Do you know what you’re going to be doing at the North Pole? Stanley: Yup! I’m going to be the new Director of Critter Communications! Me: Hmmmm. That sounds interesting. I’m guessing this has to do with letters to Santa from all the critters around the world? Stanley: Yup! I’m going to be “checking them all, checking them twice, gonna find out who’s naughty and nice” <wink-wink> “Santa Frog is coming to town!” Me: Of course. I knew you’d get that in.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts