How to "Croak" out a Happy Mother's Day to all! May 9, 2021

May 9, 2021

Me: Good morning Stanley! It’s so good to see you! How are you?
Stanley: I’m wonderful! It’s such a gorgeous day! Happy Mother’s Day to you!! I hope you’re having an extra special day!
Me: lol Yes, I am. It’s so nice to hear from my kids and grandchildren. I love them all so much. And, I woke up thinking about my mom and how much fun she and I had through the years. I miss her a lot!
Stanley: I miss my mom too! I sent a “croak” message to her this morning, telling her how much I love her and how much she means to me. There’s nothing quite like a “mom” is there?
Me: No there’s not. I’m dying to ask what a “croak” message is Stanley. I’m guessing it’s like sending word through the “grapevine” to your mom. <chuckling>
Stanley: <smiling> Well, that’s close I guess, except we don’t use a grapevine. I would equate it to messages that are sent to other villages by drumming to each other.
Me: Oh! Wow! That sounds impressive. So you send messages through “croaking” out to other frogs and they in turn “croak” it out to other frogs further down the line until it gets where it’s going. Is that how it works?
Stanley: Yes. It’s kind of like that. Except think about the “airways” as everyone wants to send out a message in the same time frame, especially like Mother’s Day, and they all get jumbled and mixed up.
Me: Oh wow! That sounds crazy! How do they do it then?
Stanley: Well, the messages kind of get combined when there’s a lot of them – like today, on Mother’s Day. Everyone knows this happens and they just listen in for what might apply to them.
Me: Oh, I get it. That makes sense. So is it sort of like a song or a story that just gets added to? Everyone has their own sentence that applies to them and all of it is croaked out to everyone and it keeps growing and getting longer? Like that?
Stanley: No, not longer. It gets shorter.
Me: Oh! What do you mean? How could it get shorter and still cover all the news and messages that everyone is trying to send?
Stanley: Well, we don’t need to say all the words, we just send the energy of the words. And everyone who hears them let’s the energy come in and they feel where it applies for them.
Me: Oh. So, in the message you sent to your mom this morning, you sent the energy of “Mom, I love you and I want you to know how much you mean to me!” Is that right?
Stanley: Yes! That’s exactly right.
Me: What if someone wanted to send something else, like maybe how much they appreciated their mom. How would that get added and received?
Stanley: Well, think about it. There’s a lot of different words to tell someone how much you love them, but it still comes down to sending and receiving “love”. Right?
Me: Yes. I guess you are right.
Stanley: Can you imagine how powerful the energy of millions of messages of LOVE going out today are?
Me: Yes. Magnificent! I love you Stanley.



Comments

Popular Posts