What Happened to Stanley! He's Missing! March 21, 2021

March 21, 2021

Stanley did not show up this morning so I walked down to the bridge to see if I could find him.
I found this note stuck to an old tree near the bridge along with Stanley’s favorite sweat suit. Hmmm
I sent a message down to the lake to his buddy, Rocky Raccoon, asking him to come up and talk with me when he can.
I also sent a message to Stanley’s sister, Earlene, and the kids to see if they’ve seen Stanley or know anything about what happened.
Hank the Hawk says he heard a lot of noise and commotion very early this morning, but he did not see anything and has no idea what might have happened. He agreed to do a fly about and see what he can find.
I’ll be back with more info as soon as I know anything. I’m hoping this is a joke or something.
Any ideas or suggestions are appreciated! And please let me know if you see Stanley in your area!
Thank you!


Comments

  1. Oh no!! I'm concerned as Stanley doesn't seem to be the type to just hang up his sweats and walk away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so right! This is very suspicious don't you think? Stanley loves that sweat suit. I doubt he would leave it anywhere. I'm concerned too! Waiting to talk with Rocky this afternoon. Thanks!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts